SEO

Good SEO practices can rank youR Business highER in search engines

Web Developers Team Lancashire Working on SEO Search Engine Optimisation

INCREASE

THE NUMBER OF VISITORS!
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is the practice of increasing the number and quality of visitors to your website by improving rankings in the algorithmic search engine results.

Research shows that websites on the first pages of Google receive almost 95% of clicks, leaving only 5% for remaining search result pages.

WHITE HAT SEO

SAFE FOR YOU, SAFE FOR YOUR BUSINESS!
However, top search engine rankings are a moving target, search engines are constantly updated, and algorithms keep changing therefore there is no guarantee that the number one ranking can be achieved or maintained.

Stay away from companies that promise you a golden egg and top-ranking positions! They are unable to do that.

As an honest company, we cannot guarantee you the highest ranking, however we will set you up at the highest possible position and we will try to maintain this.

Recent Google algorithms are very strict and penalise most bad and dirty SEO practices, focusing more on customer experience with each passing year, as this becomes the most important factor for Google in order to rank your page, therefore we always recommend white-hat SEO methods which won’t be penalised by search engines and will remain safe for your business.

ON PAGE SEO

MOST IMPORTANT TASKS

This is basically everything we can do to your site to maximise and optimise content and layout for search engines.

This includes proper image tagging, descriptive and correct header types, images on your website and writing great unique content containing all the main keywords commonly themed within your market niche.

Google is smarter than you think, it will expect your site to have adequate content strictly related to your business industry.

There is a lot more which needs to be done at the backend of your site, but don’t worry we will take care of this for you free of charge. The SEO package is included in our website package and it will allow your site to be easy to find in the search engine results and at the highest position possible.

Young Web Developer Lancashire Working on SEO Search Engine Optimisation

“Successful SEO is not about tricking Google.
It’s about PARTNERING with Google to provide the best search results for Google’s users.”

Phil Frost

OFF PAGE SEO

CAN'T BE IGNORED!

These are all the things that you can do outside of your website for future ranking improvements.

Off-Page SEO can be a link to your website or your social media profiles and content with backlinks to your site.

There are so many strategies right now which can boost your ranking, and we will explain more during your website handover. Please don’t be afraid of SEO, we have plenty of tricks to do it properly so we will help you in every possible way so you can beat your competitors and get a high position in Google.

Young Web Developer Lancashire Working on SEO Search Engine Optimisation

SMO

SOCIAL MEDIA OPTIMISATION

Social media is becoming the most powerful and quickest tool to communicate and connect people with each other.

If you would like to promote your business today, you need to engage with your target market across relevant Social Media Platforms and your pages need to be optimised.

The best example is your Facebook Business Page, which should also be SEO optimised to get your business rank even higher, but the sad truth is that not many businesses really think about it.  

Social media simply can’t be ignored, it generates a tremendous amount of traffic to your website if managed properly and this is something we can help you with as well.

WHY IS SEO IMPORTANT?

With good and clean SEO practices you will get credibility in your customers eyes when your website is at the top of the search results, you will also get more organic traffic to your site and your business will be more profitable, because you don’t need to spend your money on advertising.

What is included in our SEO package?

Deep keyword research and analysis

White-hat SEO techniques

On Page Optimisation including keyword placement in images

Title, metatags and header optimisation

Submission to all major search engines

Resolving canonical issues

Boosting Page load speed

Search engine bot/crawler access

​For more information please visit our blog.

Build your website with good SEO practices

Don’t Hesitate to Contact Us